Thursday, June 21, 2007

HNT 6.21.07

It has now been 3 weeks since the infamous tick bite. This is the bruise that I still have. I have had it looked at by a Dr and it is actually getting better. Still pretty gross though. Can you tell that I had an itchy back? I dug the heck out of it moments before this pic was taken.
In this close up it kinda looks like a nipple.


It's been almost a year since I have done an HNT pic. Hope y'all don't mind me sneaking back into the mix.

Stop by and give a shout out to the Man himself, the great Os.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouchies all around this week...glad it's on the mend!
my google account doesn't go to my site...i'm at prana.typepad if you wanna swing by.
HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Ouch! Nasty little buggers those ticks.

HHNT

~Her

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!
I hate ticks when they are on the dogs, I don't want one on me!
Happy HNT

Osbasso said...

Hey, Boo! Welcome back! Hope this means you'll be back for awhile!

LushlyMe said...

owwie... hope it feels better.. HHNT

Bsoholic said...

Yikes! hope you heel up soon!
happy HNT

Shibari said...

owwwieee... hope you feel betta HHNT!

Hollz said...

Maybe a dumb question but what is a tick?

Looks like it hurts

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! That doesn't look fun at all. HHNT!

Vixen said...

Oh yikes!

HappyHNT!

Anonymous said...

That's a gnasty tick bite! Hope you smashed the sucker with a hammer!

HHNT Boo Babe! :)

Anonymous said...

ouchie, ticks are a pain from what i hear, sorry to hear you found out first hand

happy hnt

Polt said...

Welcome back! And a third nipple is sometimes okay, on your back, though, no that's bad ALL the time. :)

Hope the tick bite gets better!

HAPPY HNT!

Anonymous said...

looks like it hurt Happy hnt

Bunny said...

Reminds of the old joke about girls so flat they had to wear the bras backwards! It does look nipple-y up close. Ick! HHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

There's a Brad Paisley song in there somewhere. Not that I listen to country music or anything.

;)

HHNT!

~Him

Lapis Ruber said...

Glad it's getting better. HHNT

tkkerouac said...

Did you get an antibiotic for it, those suckers can mess with your immune system
HHNT!

LisaBinDaCity said...

YUCK!!!

I thought ticks adhered to your body and dug in. They bite too?

Naster little buggers.

LisaBinDaCity said...

That would be "NASTY litle buggers." LOL.