Thursday, September 6, 2007

Die another Day

My friend's FIL has rebounded. He was sitting up and responding to questions. Amazing. Truly amazing. He is 85 and was in great health prior to surgery in June. It has been a steady ride of ups and downs all summer. Obviously at 85 he isn't going to hang on forever but for today all decisions are off the table.



Every day I drive past this house. I want it. It's not huge or elaborate but it is sooo me. The piece of property is so nice and I love how it is nestled back against the woodline. The red barn-like garage and the red doors against the white siding is so traditional. It's not for sale but I still want it. It would also put me about half hour closer to work. How is it the song goes?

You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach and you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway


My allergies have been kicking my butt. I was so wiped out from them yesterday that I fell asleep on the couch at 6:30. I woke up at 10pm, went to bed and slept until 5am. I've started taking the Clariton every day instead of just when I think I may need it. I feel much better today.

Looks like I may get at least one more day at the beach. Sat is supposed to be low 80's with humidity. Yup.....sounds like a beach day to me.

Sleepy Baby
Still as adorable as ever. Shelby is so darn sweet. I could just eat her up.

2 comments:

perdido said...

That is so wonderful.

I love that song.

She is a cutie.

Cin said...

Thats great news about your friend.

I love that house too! Your dog is so damn cute!!