Friday, October 5, 2007

It came, it went

And I was so busy at the fair that I didn't even notice. Now it is 5 days later and I just thought of it.

Sept 30 was my 3 year blogoversary. Does anyone celebrate them anymore or are they like birthdays where the parties just stop once you reach a certain age?

Anyways, it happened, so if you need an excuse to partake in cake and ice cream, now you have one. I didn't say I had any to offer. All I have is the excuse.

5 comments:

millie garfield said...

Hi Boo

Happy 3rd Anniversary to you!

I just had one too. My 4th, thought about making a post about it but let it go by.

Maybe when it's my 5th ( if I'm still blogging), will do it then.

Let's eat cake. ;-)

Lois Lane said...

Happy birthday Boo's blog!!! Can you believe we have been "doin' it" for this long together? ;)


Have a great weekend!

Christine said...

Here's a toast to Boo and her blog. Long may it wave.

Now where's the cake?

TLP said...

You know, I don't even know how long I've been blogging. But three years is a long time, so congratulations.

Anonymous said...

3 years ancient ......... NOT!!!

Happy Blogaversary Boo Babe! :)