Thursday, October 25, 2007

A little overtired

Red Sox Nation!!!!! Yeah Baby! What a start. 13-1
Sure wish we could bank a few of those runs.

Sam made me laugh soooo hard this morning that I thought I was going to pee my pants. How many moves does it take to back out of my driveway?? According to Sam that answer would be 5. If I was competing I would have said "I can back out of the driveway in......1 move"
(click to enlarge)

It doesn't seem so funny now but at 6am it was friggin hilarious. Of course it was more funny to me than it was to him. I can be credited with saving him from the ditch, twice though. Good thing I don't have any close neighbors, they may not have appreciated me sounding off my horn 2 times this morning.

Maybe I was so giggly from lack of sleep from staying up half the night to watch my boys kick some Rocky butt. Yeah, that's the story I'm sticking too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA - it made me laugh out loud!!

GO SOX!!!!

TLP said...

Yea RED SOX! They scared me a little last night, but a win is a win.