Around 9:30, just about the time of night when we all settle in for a long winter's nap, Shelby got shot out of a cannon. OMG...she was vicious. She had Sam trapped under the covers and she was going for the jugular. She was growling and barking. She jumped off the bed and back onto the bed. The she started running on the bed, about a zillion laps. Round and around and around and around, until I was almost peeing my pants from laughing. Down off the bed and back up again. She chewed the hell out of her crab. Under the bed and back up on the bed, back down again, back up again. A few attacks on Sam then back onto the floor again. She scratched at the bedroom door so I figured I'd let her out to go pee and work off some of her energy. When I opened the door she bolted out through the kitchen and into the livingroom. Running laps. She missed the Xmas tree by fractions of an inch. I finally caught her and scooped her up and stuck her outside for some cooling off. She went to the bottom of the stairs, peed and came right back up again. I let her and she was on the move. OMG....She had me laughing soooo hard. Her antics went on for close to an hour. When she did finally settle down she slept like a rock.
It's going to be a long funny winter.
3 comments:
Shelby's got crabs????? No wonder she was doing the "Twinky Mad Dog"! ;)
I love it when they act like that. Its so cute! It's funny when the cats do that too! :) I am going to post a few pictures of my Mom's dog. She kind of looks like Shelby. :)
I love it too when they get all hyper - usually its when they get out of the bath but sometimes they just get that feelin' just like we do - this may sound weird but when I hear that song "All I want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey I get so hyped - I just love that song for some reason.
Post a Comment