Monday, December 10, 2007

The work around

His driving drives me nutz
mine for him, not so much.

After major bitchin and 'plaining thoughtful discussions
and a short walk in the snow
I will be the primary driver.

Just goes to show that things can be worked out in a most amiable way.

To make it up to him I "let" him beat me at cribbage. Little bastard got me pegged into "dead hole". Next weekend the tournament will continue and I won't be taking any prisoners.

We went to a 50th anniversary party on Sat. It was for my aunt and uncle. Seems weird that that much time has flown by. Everyone kept talking about "the good old days" and "remember when" and of course remembering those who are no longer with us. It was a happy day in honor of a spectacular feat but it also felt sad. The constant thud of time ticking away was pretty loud. When they say time is a thief they ain't kidding.

Today is day 10 since I have seen my male cat Fluffy. I'm worried that I may have lost him for good. He is almost 9 years old and weighs about 18 pounds. He is a honghaired black Maine Coon Cat. If you see him, please tell him his mommy is sad and wants him to come home soon.

4 comments:

mainelife said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about Fluffy....here's to him walking through the door very soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Fluffy's disappeared. Hopefully he'll return soon!

Edge said...

let that boy go "boogie woogie". The cat I mean, you keep being the driver

Cin said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your kitty. Hopefully, he will return to you safely and soon!