Today was the third time in the last year that I have gone to an appointment a week early.
I showed up at the dentist office at 6:40 am. Yes, I did say 6:40AM for a 7am appt. It's actually a convenient time so I am only a few minutes late getting to work as opposed to missing a half day.
Anyways. I walked in this morning all freshfaced and rosy cheeked from the bitter cold temps only to have the receptionist greet me warmly and ask "What are you doing here?" Huh? I have an appt.
Seems I do have an appt. At 7am. On Friday. Just not this Friday. NEXT Friday. NEXT FRIDAY????? I have to do this all over agaion NEXT FRIDAY? Ayuh! Ok C-YA then!!
Shit!
I go grumbling back to my car. Bitching and 'plaining about something to do with my head not being totally attached. I really need help. I need someone to tell me where to go and when.
3 comments:
Or if not an assistant, perhaps a bossy sweetie? ;-)
Kidding!!!!!!
"tryin' to get to heaven before they close the door"
love the cascading water pic
ummmmmm....how 'bout a a palm pilot or an I-phone???
Post a Comment