
When I put my arms around you
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm.....Yeah, John Cougar is still hotter than hot. What a show!! It was great. Sam and I went to dinner with a couple of my co-workers (Hector and More Trouble) then it was on to the concert. Los Lobos was good. Not great but not bad either. As an audience we sucked because we didn't know the words to alot of their songs but they got us warmed up good for John Cougar.
When he walked onto the stage the crowd went nutz!! O.M.G. He really makes a pair of jeans just sing. He started with Little Pink Houses and finished an hour and a half later with the Authority Song. Mid way through the concert Hector, Sam and I went down onto the floor. Our feet and hips just couldn't stay still. It was great. Like a big dance party. We danced to a frenzy.
It was my first concert in years and my first rock concert in decades. Boy things have changed. Not much in the way of reefer and alot more people sitting. I don't go for the reefer but how you can sit with your arms crossed and just listen when Wild Night is Calling is beyond me.
I was disappointed. He didn't sing Hurts So Good or Cherry Bomb but all in all it was awewome.
The roads on the other hand were lousy. It had rained/snowed/sleeted while we were in the concert. Took Sam and I over 2 hours ro get home. All well worth it though.
1 comment:
john is from my parts
little pink houses
yeah....glad you enjoyed..
my favorite......little ditty bout jack and diane........two 'merican kids, growin' up in the heartland
oh yeah, life goes on....
long after
the thrill
Post a Comment