Redneck Christmas
I asked my dad if he drank all of those beers that morning. He said no it took him a few days.
Shelby had to be in on every conversation. She was such a good girl. She made her rounds making everyone feel welcome.
My cousin Debbie loved her so much that she tried to sneak her out the door in her bag.
She sat for a few minutes like that. She is crazy.
This is her newest cousin DJ Jasper Jazzy Razzamatazz Spazz or just plain Jazz for short. Yes he is as adorable and cuddly as he looks. What a sweet little baby he is. He and Shelby had fun chasing each other and rassling together.
Shelby finally had more Christmas than she could take. She crawled into her bed and collapsed into a coma. I tried picking her up and she was like a bag of bones. She was so tired that she just laid limp on me. Hopefully she will sleep through the night and not be up playing at her usual time of 1:30ish.
I've had enough Christmas too. Next year I'm dragging out all the empty totes at 5pm and anyone still hanging around can help put Christmas away until the next year.
Hope your day was fun.
3 comments:
Boo! You got Scrooged! LOL!
Love the tree - was anyone wearing Daisy Dukes? ;)
How fun!
LOVE your pooch in the snow. That should be a holiday card :-)
LOL -- that's a genius idea! :)
Post a Comment