What is faster, Hot or Cold???
Cold....because you can catch a cold.
You guessed it, I have a cold. Been fighting the sniffles and sneezing and coughing and sore throat. Had the all-over body aches and am basically just exhausted. I had a very peaceful restful weekend so it's not like I have been over doing it.
I have been feeling pretty lousy since Sunday morning and I thought I had turned a corner last night but it seems I have only started down a different ave in this cold. I have been to the bathroom 2 times already this morning and it seems there is no end in sight (if you know what I mean).
DayQu!l is NOT a miracle cure. Matter of fact I am hardly seeing a difference at all. Truthfully I think a "cup of tea and long nap" remedy is about the only thing that will make me feel better.
I'm working. And I have to keep on working. Deadlines are looming. If I make it until Friday afternoon it'll be a miracle. Break is just about over and I need another cup of tea and a short jaunt to the ladies room.
Happy Tuesday!!
1 comment:
Oh crap!
Heh.
Getting sick sucks, but I don't think there's a way we can avoid getting sick when everyone in the world is sick.
At least that's how I feel, it's like a finely orchestrated symphony of snorts, sneezes, coughs and wheezing in my office. So disgusting.
Feel better soon.
Post a Comment