I tried to tell him. I did give fair warning. If he thinks I'm bad with Ebay, he ain't seen nothing until I step foot in Home Depot.
I spent my bonus about 10 times over.
New stainless appliances, countertops, tile backsplash and paint for the kitchen.
Closet organizer X 2.
Paint for Heather's room.
Front loading washer and dryer.
Stain for the porch.
Pavers for a new patio out by the pool and a new fireplace pit. White rocks for around the base of the pool.
2 new cabinets for up over the washer dryer.
2 digital thermostats for the furnace
6 rolls of insulation for the attic and bulkhead.
Riding lawnmower
Snowblower
And that was just at Home Depot. That doesn't even touch all my virtual shopping in Best Buy.
We will do the closet organizers and paint for the kitchen and Heather's room and the tile backsplash and the thermostats. Later this summer we will tackle the insulation. All the rest is a big pipe dream.
I'm hooked a new show. Ice Road Truckers. We recorded the whole marathon and watched it on Sunday. Sam and I were glued to the TV. It is a great show. Check it out.
3 comments:
Home Depot huh? Your poor, suffering bank account!
I saw the ads for Ice Road Truckers, but haven't seen it yet. Sounds interesting. :)
Save some, get that cushion built up. Especially if you have a Orioles game in your future.
You're a Home Depot queen!
I bow to your majesty ;-)
Post a Comment