Isn't she sweet??
I had a better than productive weekend. I received my PBI and immedately made a list of much needed and long neglected things. Thermostats, outside light, paint, paint and more paint. But before I did that I made a deposit into my ING account. I banked a good portion of my PBI and I did so in the account that feels off limits to me.
Sam's sister and mother came over to help me take down wall paper in my kitchen. Help? They did it all. I was sooo pleased with how quickly and easily it came down. We had alot of fun working on it. The kitchen was back together in just about 2 hours. I'll be painting soon but for now here are a couple of pics of the progress.
Before
After
Hopefully within a couple of weeks I'll have the REAL finished pics. The walls look so bland but are still in really decent shape. The steamer didn't damage the walls at all and there was no sanding necessary either. Very easy to use.
Today is a full 12 hours of daylight too bad it's only about 30 degrees outside. Still waiting not so patiently for Spring.
Happy St Patrick's Day!! Go forth and drink green beer (but not to excess)
2 comments:
Wow! What a lot of work! What color are you going to do the kitchen in??
What a face! I love that face!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;-)
Post a Comment