Monday, March 31, 2008

What does it mean when.....

You dream that an alligator is coming out of your toilet?

The other night I had the craziest dream yet and I didn't even eat nerds before going to bed.

In my dream I had gone to the bathroom and when I flushed the toilet it made a very strange sound. A loud rumbling sound. Then a freaking alligator (or was it a crocodile) came right up through the hole. Of course I screamed and ran from the room. I think I was in my own bathroom at home but when I left the room to get help I was at a conference center or something like that. I told about 20 people and they all just laughed and pointed at me. No one was helping me.

Then I woke up. All the voices and laughter went quiet. I laid there. Perfectly still. Listening. Knowing there was no alligator but still not sure. I turned my head toward Sam and there in the dim light of the alarm I could see his eyes were open and he was looking at me.

"You alright?"

"yeah"

"what happened?"

"an alligator was in the toilet?"

"ok....is it gone?"

"I think so"

"ok, good night"

Easy for him to say.

1 comment:

Terry Stynes said...

LOL!!
A great punchline from Sam. : )