Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So much for happy posts

I'm not sick......But I'm not well.

I just had my cholesterol and glucose checked. WAY TOO HIGH. The total cholesterol went up 35 points from last year. Glucose went up 13 points. Blood Pressure is up. All the bad things went up and the good cholesterol went down. My weight is up by 9 lbs too. What a freaking mess.

No more ring dings, chips or fries.

Fruits, veggies, fruits, veggies and fruits and veggies. Maybe a few nuts and twigs if I'm good.

Gawd I hate getting old and fat and decrepid.

5 comments:

Edge said...

I hate it too darlin', least you don't have to throw old in there much as I do

Anonymous said...

"...old and fat and decrepit..." - pfffft - just need a little maintenance is all! ;)

Shauna said...

Well, look at it this way, we all should be eating that well and most of us aren't. I'm going to join you on the fruit and veggie kick. Surely it can't be that bad??? Right???

Christine said...

You know how to cure all this..don't ya? Stop going to the freakin doctor.

That will be a hundred bucks please.

TLP said...

From an expert in Old, Fat, and Decrepid, I'm tellin' ya, you'd better remember to say RABBIT RABBIT!

Plus, you silly kid, you know nothing of being old or decrepid. I bet you aren't fat either.