Friday, May 23, 2008

Long weekend

Can you believe it is already Memorial Day weekend? It is a little early this year but still, time is FLYING.

My new counter came in yesterday. Hopefully Sam and his Dad will get it installed this weekend. I'm not banking on it, just wishful thinking. If it looks half as good installed as it does in the package then I'm golden.

We have lots of plans for yard work, puttering, painting, cleaning and sorting and just overall getting shit done. The key word is PLAN. I DO plan to do all those things but if a nap works its way in then I'll be ok with that too.

I wish I had something interesting to talk about but I don't. Just a boring happy life going on. Doesn't leave much to talk about. I spent alot of years unhappy, searching, wishing. I often asked "what will I talk about when I do finally get happy"? Now I know....I write about boring day to day things. Or I don't write at all.

But happy is good. I wish it for each and every one of you who is still searching and I'm so happy for those of you who are living it.

Happy Memorial Day!! Enjoy the long weekend.

2 comments:

perdido said...

I'm so glad things have worked out for you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great (and productive) weekend! ;)
You know, it's fun to read "happy" ... even though it may seem boring to you writing it! :)