But it's winning, again.
I haven't taken Wellbutrin for my depression in about a year. I have felt pretty darn good and happy.
I don't know what is wrong with me. There has been no outside influences to trigger this wallowing feeling I am having. I have been on the verge of tears all weekend. And looking back over the last couple of months I've had times when I'm angry or hurt for no good reason. But this weekend it washed over me like a tidal wave. I was weepy and sensitive to the enth degree. I did have a couple of very busy vacation weeks and perhaps I really just need a day of rest. Perhaps. I hope so. I can't stand these feelings of despair especially when my heart and logical mind tells me that I have nothing to complain of.
I'm going to bed early tonight and gonna try to get caught up a little on this sleeplessness that has taken over my life. Hopefully a few extra hours of blissful sleep will be the cure all.
I'm back at work today and believe it or not I'm glad. I AM a creature of habit and I guess that I do need a bit of a schedule.
5 comments:
rainy days and mondays always get everyone down, don't they?
(((u)))
I always find I'm a bit down after vacation. Perhaps that has something to do with it?
I hope that a blissful sleep is all that you need.
xo
(hugs)
keep your chin up and remember that even though sleepless nights and depression sucks, things WILL look a bit better in the morning.
Ohhh and one more thing, stop analyzing the "why". Trying to figure it out just makes it worse. It's kind of like you're trying to justify your feelings and feelings are the one thing you don't have to justify. Okay?
Leen- guess those rainy days and Mondays just came on too much. Hugs
Sky Girl- It may very well have been the let down of going back to work. Read my latest post, I did NOT get much sleep but all is well! ;-)
Jammie- I have a good friend who always said "this too shall pass" It is the best phrase for getting me through dark hours. And you are right, analyzing doesn't solve anything and actually probably makes me just a tad bit crazier. (if you can imaging a crazier boo)
Post a Comment