Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank you

Thank you so much for all the B-Day wishes. It's been another busy day. One thing I could never complain of and that's boredom. I got my pic taken for my new license. Actually that is a good thing since my old one is when I had braces and bleached out hair. No it's not from my teenage years. I was 36. I'm definitely better than back then.

I snuck out for lunch with my BFF Lee. Of course Lee had to open her big mouth and tell our waitress it was my B-Day. Oh well, it's all fun and games until you have a birthday.

Now......

Back to Bar Harbor.

We hung out in the village until about 10:30. The shops and restaurants stay open until 11pm so the town was literally buzzing. The evening was just beautiful. Couldn't ask for a nicer night.


The lovely Bar Harbor Inn (this is not where we stayed)


The room on the other hand?? Not so much. We could barely turn around but we only stayed there to sleep so it wasn't so bad. My back was pressed up against the door, just to give you an idea of how small it was.


I asked Sam what he thought about the room and this is the face he made.

But he quickly turned it into the smile I so love.

3 comments:

Trashman said...

Did I miss your birthday?

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Girlfriend!

perdido said...

happy belated birthday!!!!