Friday, August 1, 2008

All the things you never wanted or needed to know about boo

1. Do you like chinese food?
Yes
2. How big is your bed?
King
3. Is your room clean?
Ummmm....kinda
4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
laptop
5. Favorite comedian?
Jeff Dunham
6. Do you smoke?
nope
7. Does anyone like you?
of course, what's not to like
8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
Huh?? Why would anyone ask that question??
10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
nekkid
11. Who sleeps with you every night?
Sam and Shelby
12. Do long distance relationships work?
rarely
13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Once I ran out of fingers I lost count
14. Pancakes or French Toast?
french toast…and not first thing in the morning
15. Do you like coffee?
Oh Yes!!!
16. How do you like your eggs?
scrambled
17. Do you believe in astrology?
Not really
18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Sam
19. Last person on your missed call list?
Early Bird
20. What was the last text message you received?
"Manny2DOdgers"
21. McDonalds or Burger King?
BK
22. Number of pillows?
on the bed? 6 that i use? 1
23. Last thing you ate?
Coffee and blueberry muffin
24. Last thing you bought?
See last question
25. What are you hearing right now?
Jeff talking to Lynn
26. Pick a lyric?
my brain can't think
27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
grape but really prefer fluff
28. Can you play pool?
sure…im not very good though
29. Do you know how to swim?
not very well, but i can keep my head above water
30. Favorite ice cream?
chocolate
31. Do you like maps?
yes but I like the GPS better
32. Tell me a random fact:
I was born with my 2 bottom front teeth
33. Ever had a hard on at work?
not a hard-on but maybe a wide-on
34. Ever attend a theme party?
clothing? no
35. Ever do a keg stand?
whats that?
36. Craziest place you’ve slept after a night of drinking?
On a lawn chair, outside. I don't like the feeling of dew on me.
37. What is your favorite season?
All of them except winter
38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
SOmething Madonna I think
39. Pick a movie quote:
"Why so serious?" I just saw the Dark Knight last week.
40. Favorite quote:
Why do today what I can put off til tomorrow?
41. What is your favorite hangout?
home
42. Best friend’s name?
Lee
43. How long have you known her?
19 years
44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
This morning. (Sam called me on my way to work and told me to come home to turn off the bedroom light. I don't know why that was so funny to me but it was)
45. What time did you wake up this morning?
5:15
46. Wake up next to anyone?
A little whit dog
47. Best thing about winter?
snow days
48. Name a couple of favorite colors:
red and anything earth-toned
49. How old are you?
42
50. What month is your birthday in?
july
51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
no opinion
52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?)
Crash (into me)
53. What are you doing this weekend?
hammock time (I hope)
54. Who will take this survey?
who cares

1 comment:

TLP said...

Rabbit Rabbit Boo Boo.

Good answers.