From there we went up the road to a place called Thunder Hole. You can see why. The waves come crashing into this hole with a thundering force. We walked down to that landing right next to the hole.
This was taken moments before a tsunami overpowered us. We were soaked. To the bone and even had to change back into clothes we had worn the day before.
We went back up on Cadillac Mountain. It felt like being on top of the world. (notice I have on different color pants? This was after Thunder Hole got the best of us)
*********************************************************************************
Sam is bugging me. He is bragging about only working 11 more days before he is on vacation and I have to work 15. Then he was giving me crap about having a couple of extra days of vacation when he will be back at work. I told him to do the math and that it's all about me. He is still scratching his head....wondering what the heck that has to do with the conversation.
1 comment:
Happy Monday and thanks for sharing your pictures! Looks awesome.
Post a Comment