They did the trick. At least for last night. Sort of. I still woke up 2-3 times but went right back to sleep. No 3 hour stretch of tossing and trying to lay still.
It was a muggy night so I left the AC on all night. I sleep SOOO much better in a cold room. I grew up in a house with no heat upstairs so I've always preferred it a bit cooler in my room and lots of covers. Plus the "white" noise of the AC may have helped. I may get a clock with the white noise built in. Seems worth a try and if it keeps me mostly off meds that would be even better. I'm still seeing the Dr in a few weeks but will continue to try to find other remedies for my sleeplessness.
My very good friend Edge suffered a heart attack last weekend. It makes me tear up to write those words. He is with Maddy and will be for awhile so he is in his happy place and for that (and her) I'm grateful. Kinda funny because last weekend when Sam and I were in Bar Harbor I couldn't help but notice so many winding crooked trails and thought of Edge many times. It may be a coincidence but I think it is that "blogger connection" that caused me to think of him and dedicate a post to him when he was in his hour of need. Stop on over at his blog and give him lots of loving.
1 comment:
Holy Shit, Boo - I had no idea! I just went and posted over there, but geeze! My heart just sunk.
On a brighter note, im glad you slept better last night :) I always keep a fan running in my room - cant stand the quiet!
(((YOU)))
Post a Comment