I had another one of "those" nights last night. I woke at about 12:30 after sleeping about 3 hours. I laid there until my whole body was tingly and aching and I HAD to get up. I tried to get online to check my email and just surf for awhile but I think they were doing upgrades because even after rebooting I was deaed in the water. I resorted to my puter game of Mahjong. I was on a tear. I played about 15 games and won 13 of them. I am so amazing sometimes. So amazing that I lost track of time until 3:45am. Yup, 3 hours later. Holy crap, this is ridiculous. By the time I finally fell back asleep it was after 4. I have been dragging my ass all day.
I go to the Dr in 3 weeks but I can't wait until then to sleep so I bit the bullet and bought an over the counter sleep aid. I'm gonna go pop 2 Nytols so hopefully in about 20 min I'll be in la la land and will be down for the count. Hopefully.
Wish me luck and I'll see y'all in the morning. The real morning, like 5:30am not the literal morning, like 12:30am.
1 comment:
So, how'd it go?
There are some natural sleep aids out there if you'd prefer to try them.
Post a Comment