Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogoversary

Yesterday was it! 4 years of blogging. Wow, who would have known anything could hold my interest that long.

I spent my blogoversary at the fair. Once again my favorite thing at the fair was the bunny barn.

I love these lion-headed buns. They are so soft and fuzzy and just plain cute.

This one is a Mini-Rex. He was just like velvet. I know it was a he because his tag said he is a buck! Sam said he had never heard of a Rex rabbit. I said "you've never heard of a Bunnysaurus Rex"?


Rabbit Rabbit.....here's to having a great month!!

9 comments:

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit Boo!

Happy blogoversary too.

jackie said...

Bunny Bunny Boo

LisaBinDaCity said...

Congrats on your blogoversary and your promotion. Yay Boo!

Shauna said...

I guess we're both oldtimers eh? Not too many people left from back in the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Rabbit rabbit!!

Wow! 4 years!! I think it's been 3 for me... time sure does fly sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary!!!!! 4 years? WOW!

That lion headed bun is too cute for words :)

kenju said...

Boo, hot did you get through four years of blogging without my finding you??!! Until you showed up on my followers list this morning (for which I thank you), I had never seen your blog (I think). You have the cutest dog! and I love the photo of your black cat and all the bunnies. The header photo is gorgeous. I've got to go to Maine someday!
I'll be back!

Mindie said...

Rats! I missed Rabbitt Rabbitt! But, I did do it last month, and last month was among one of my worst ever. Go figure. Lol.

Cin said...

Happy Blogoversary! I love rabbits! They are so damn cute!!