I have to wonder what it is about this space that draws people in. The last week has been a rough one. And you have been here. I have heard from people that I didn't know existed. Lurkers have come out of the shadows to say a kind word and be supportive. And of course my close buddies who have ALWAYS had my back. I just so love you all and am so thankful for you. There are a few people who follow me that I have no idea who you are but you're always welcome to drop by for a visit. No announcement necessary. You can drop me a line if you want or you can just peek and keep on going to the next blog.
This place will start to look like it did a few years ago when I talked as much about how I feel as what I do all day. My feelings have been left out of this space for a long time and they have been missing their opportunity for a voice.
I started a private blog to write about those feelings and it created a secretive air. And in the end it didn't matter. All those hidden things came out anyways. It would have been better to just be open and honest from the start. And that's what I'm going to be here. Just Boo...what ever Boo is feeling or doing on any given day. There may be some crying and whining. There will be goofiness. So buckle in kids....we are going back to Boo's old blog!!
6 comments:
I am interested to know the other side of Boo.....LOL
i love it when you're beautifully boo.
:)
I tried the secret blog too, but it didn't work. My blog is my venting place, and even though some people may not like what I write, I feel better after writing. I have been holding back lately,though. The time is just not right to vent some of the things going on...
Kenju- you may regret saying that.;-)
Leen- you've always been one of my soul sisters. Good things are coming our way soon!
Mindy- when I started my blog I was mostly anonymous. I did get to know several bloggers and even had the great opportunity to meet 10 of them. 11 if you count Taylor the Buffle dog and he has always been at the top of my list of favorite blog buddies.
It's when blog life meets real life that things go bad.
But this is what I do. I love to write. And I express myself best through the written word and it is a form of therapy for me. My thoughts are what they are. You'll vent when the time is right for you.
Beautifully Boo.. I like that!!
Welcome back, Hun!!! :)
You know we are always here for you Boo! Let it out! We got your back no matter what.
Post a Comment