Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Packing up

I'm heading home today. Not sure what time but hopefully by mid afternoon so I can avoid the evening rush hour on I-495.

Yesterday was a very productive day. I feel like we accomplished alot. I was treated to dinner last night by my boss's boss. We ate too much but it was a good time. Good conversation. He gave me a glimmer of hope that my work from home proposal is on the move. My fingers are crossed.

The hotel has been really nice but for some reason I tossed and turned all night. No real reason other than probably too much in my belly.

I have had fun but am looking forward to going home.

2 comments:

Mindie said...

That would be awesome if you could work from home. I love it!

Anonymous said...

What does your work from home proposal consist of?

Glad it all went well! :)