poor stool
And I think I won. We are both a bit banged up but at least I will heal. The stool on the otherhand is going to where all the great stools go when they let their owners down........the DUMP. Tomorrow is trash pick-up day and the stool will be taking a ride. I have bruise on my butt too and my wrist is sore. I'm popping an ibuprofen tonight so that hopefully I'll sleep better than last night
5 comments:
I think you just wanted us to see you are still losing weight!!hey hope this next year is just great for you....
Ouch! Hope you get some rest and you feel better soon honey. (((u)))
Jackie- I wish. I haven't gained any back but I've been resting comfortably on a plateau. Happy New Year to you too. ;-)
Thanks Chrissy.
Ouch! I hope everything heals quickly!
OUCH!! Looks painful ... so does your bruise! heh
Post a Comment