It's in my drafts box.
It's been there for awhile but I think today is a good day to send it.
I've been ready for awhile but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I've been ready for awhile but would have rathered drift away from the bridge rather than burn it.
But this morning I realized that I'm not burning a bridge. There is no bridge. Nothing to drift from or burn down. That's not a bad thing. It's only bad if you don't realize it.
It's time for Me to make the break.
It's time for Me to take care of Me and my own and not worry about everyone else. It's time for Me to let go.
And what better time than New Year's Eve? What better day for saying goodbye to the past? What better day to be out with the old to make room for the new?
My New Year's resolution??
To stop being so afraid.
Of being alone.
Of being together.
Of financial hardship.
Of cold winter nights.
Of death.
Of failing.
Of being a disappointment.
Of everything.
5 comments:
Is it our age? Is this some form of mid-life crisis era? I share many (hell, I think I share em all) of your fears with you ... I have so much to be thankful for, yet I'm continuously stressed and worried about "what's gonna happen if .....?" WHY do we worry? Good for you for the resolution ... :)
Happy New Year, Boo ... I commented on your comment to my last post, by the way ...
amen sister
May 2009 be the best year yet boobabe. *muah*
AMEN.
fear is such a limiting emotion, isn't? i feel ya honey.
happy new year.
much love.
Post a Comment