Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My gift to you

I took a poll. I even padded the no's by 2 and you still insist the music is too annoying so (sniff sniff) I am taking it down. Haha....I'm ok. I hate music on other people's sites too but I truly thought my music was awesome and everyone would want to hear it. Silly me.

I knew it may be irritating, hence the poll. So...without further adieu......we will bid a fond farewell to the music.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Do you know why I don't care for music on blogs? It is because I am usually listening to my own music, or I have the TV on while I blog, and it conflicts - plus it usually makes a blog take longer to load. Thanks for taking it off and Merry Christmas!!

Cin said...

Didnt you used to have a player that people could click on if they wanted to hear the music...or has my mind completely went to hell? LOL!