The three S's of winter. It's gonna be a fun ride home. Looks like I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow morning. If the weather stays really bad and I'm not able to make it to work at all I'll at least have time to finish decorating the house and tree. Hard to believe that in 2 weeks all this Xmas hub bub will be over. Am I the only one happy about that??
5 comments:
Stay safe & warm boobabe. I have my tree up, no ornaments or anyhing else. Can't seem to muster the oomph to get my ass in Christmas gear. 2 weeks huh? Crap.
((((u))))
Hey Chris- My tree has been up since SUnday with lights but nothing else. I kinda like it like that. Wonder if anyone else would mind if I just left it like that?
Are you geeting alot of snow?
You're definately NOT alone there, m'dear!!
I can't believe December is nearly over. It's crazy. I just got my tree decorated today. One thing after another it seemed conspired against the decorating. Today I woke up sick and had tiny spurts of energy followed by naps. Those spurts of energy enabled the decoration of the inside of the house, inclusive of the tree.
Hope you stay warm! (hugs)
thanks Miss Boo---a day without Boo is like a day without sunshine--yeah its chilly here in Florida -65--going to be 77-78 Monday n Tuesday---grin grin
Post a Comment