It's a melancholy day.
Not sure why.
It just is.
Things are actually pretty good for me.
My financial situation has improved just enough that I'm keeping my head and arms above float. I even won at cards last week too!!
Sarah is starting driver's ed next week.
I can see my desk now.
I'm not so overwhelmed with everything.
I'm actually feeling a little underwhelmed.
It's the quiet times that get me.
The times that I sit and think.
I think about how crazy it is, that I still feel like I do.
I guess my heart will just never stop loving.
Hopefully soon it will stop wanting.
4 comments:
Feel so for you - your last two lines are so touching.
Thanks Jean.
You said something the other day that just struck so true and that was "time means nothing but separation does".
Seems the life and fate can be so cruel.
sometimes
even when your mind may know what "is" and what "isn't"
your heart just keeps thinking about the "what if's"
love is never logical
(((u)))
i've been feeling much the same way
Maybe it will just stop wanting one thing in particular, and move on to something new.
Post a Comment