For me, it means it's a good month to stay home!
Hell yeah. We're getting lots too although not as much as you.
Yep - im working from home today!! WooHoo!
We are getting a good dose of the white stuff today too!
Take pictures! I am so jealous.
3 inches here which immediately turned to rain then ice. Feh.
Wow, I guess I won't complain about the 10 cm.predicted for here.
so didja stay home??????
Yep...I stayed home. I got caught up on my sleep/reading/surfing.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
For me, it means it's a good month to stay home!
Hell yeah. We're getting lots too although not as much as you.
Yep - im working from home today!! WooHoo!
We are getting a good dose of the white stuff today too!
Take pictures! I am so jealous.
3 inches here which immediately turned to rain then ice. Feh.
Wow, I guess I won't complain about the 10 cm.predicted for here.
so didja stay home??????
Yep...I stayed home. I got caught up on my sleep/reading/surfing.
Post a Comment