And that place isn't accessible by car or boat or train. You can't walk to it or fly to it. There are no fancy brochures.
That place is in your heart and soul. There is comfort and love and an overwhelming sense of security and well being.
I'm not sure why I feel this way on this day but all of a sudden it occurred to me that things will be ok. I'm gonna go ahead and luxuriate in this feeling because goodness knows it's fleeting.
4 comments:
Boobabe, I hope you didn't get the 22 inches of snow it was calling for. You are right about happiness. Only you can get to your happy place. I'm glad you found it, even if it is fleeting honey (((u)))
you have a map to that place that i could borrow?
;-)
Chrissy- we only got about 16 inches. Too funny to say "only"
Leen- Sorry, no map. If I did I would find my way back here more often.
Luxuriate all you want - you deserve it!
Post a Comment