
I'm usually not one to do so but this is ridiculous.
If you had 6 kids all under the age of 7 and you lived with your parents would you opt for fertility treatments? Holy Mother of God and all creatures great and small!!! This woman now has 14 children, all under the age of 7. And no mention at all of a husband. Call me judgemental but I find this excessive and irresponsible. And I wonder how much of their upbringing is coming from our tax dollars?? But the evil curious side of me will be wanting to see pix of 8 babies. Maybe they will go on the Today show with the Duggars?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw Mr Darcy this morning. **Swoon**
7 comments:
Wow! I have so many questions! I had heard about the octs but hadn't bothered looking into it further. How odd that a Mom of 6 would seek IF treatment. I guess there's some reasoning behind it all but personally, I think the Clinic was VERY irresponsible implanting as many as 8 embryos into this woman. That's insane and would NEVER happen here. 2 or 3 at the most.
14 kids under 7? That woman is certifiable.
Yup...crazy nuts. I guess I misread the part about the husband. I read it as being her mom's husband not hers. Guess he is the smart one...he's heading to Iraq instead of staying in this warzone of diapers and bottles.
It is obscenity in the greatest form I've ever seen.
The real culprits are the doctors who agreed to give her IVF treatments, and the children will suffer for lack of a father in their lives and probably from lack of enough food and clothing. How sad is that?!
This story made me want to throw up! Why the hell didnt she tie her shit up after she had the first six? Hell, she already had a mini-tribe!
Yep - definately certifiable!! All of the parties involved!
But I want to know about the swoooooning!! Is he swoooning back?? :)
I read this morning that she has NO HUSBAND and has never been married. All 14 babies are from a sperm donor. I imagine she is on some sort of public assistance. She is mentally ill IMHO.
Rabbit rabbit Boo!
Someone commented "how will anyone get any sleep in that house for the next year?"
Post a Comment