Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mr Darcy

There is a guy who works in my building who looks just like Mr Darcy. Maybe not exactly like him but very strong resemblance. He has that dark smoldering look. And his eyes have totally captured me. And it seems it may be mutual because every time we see each other we lock eyes and it seems like we can't look away. Kinda like a heat seeking missile. He walks through my area a few times a day and every time I swear it's the same thing. The other day I was walking to lunch and I saw him and he saw me and the eyes met. He stared. I stared. Then his phone when off and he still stared. As I walked by I smiled and said "I think that is for you" He startled back to reality and with an embarressed look on his face said "yeah I guess it is".

I know that I'm no Elizabeth Bennet but my Mr Darcy sure is dashing.

8 comments:

Marcy said...

Sooo ..... what are you waitin for!!???? It's the 21st century, girl! ASK HIM OUT!!!!!

kenju said...

Go for it, Boo!

Tammy said...

The problem with "going for it" is that I haven't been able to break the trance long enough to check out his left ring finger.

The other day I saw him go by but he hadn't seen me, so I was enjoying th view from behind but he must have had that "someone is watching" feel because he turned back and saw me. The trance started right up and he bumped into the doorway he was going through. It really is too funny.

Shauna said...

Mr. Darcy...*swoon*

Leen said...

ask him out and then he'll tell you whether or not he is otherwise involved.

oh please oh please!

Christine said...

I am thinking you have the perfect introduction...."Has anyone ever told you you resemble...."

As long as you don't say the elephant man, most guys like the compliment.

Grandma Lola said...

Yep, I'm with all the rest.. take the leap boobabe, just jump honey. (((u)))

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love those stolen glances! Tres romantic!!!