Friday, January 23, 2009

Infected

Hector and I went to Wendy's today for lunch.

We decided since we were short on time that we would just go through the drive-thru. I ordered our stuff. Can you believe that we are both so darned cheap that we were able to feed ourselves on $4.77? Amazing huh?? Of course that doesn't include a drink because we were coming back to the office so we skipped the soda.

Anyways.....I pull up to the first window and paid for our food then pulled up to the second window and that's when it happened. The lady opened the window to hand me the bag of food and she let out the biggest YYAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN you've ever seen.

I said to Hector "great! That bag just infected me"

He thought I was being my usual OCD and talking about actual bag the food was in. Of course I laughed then explained that the lady had YYYAAAAWWWWWNNNNNEEEEDDD right in my face. Just then I couldn't help it. I YAWNED

We've both been infected by the YAWN bug and we have been going around infecting everyone else. TGIF!!

2 comments:

kenju said...

It's inevitable if you see someone yawn, you will too.

I love Wendy's 99 cent menu!

JeanMac said...

I, too, love Wendy's - so far they haven't given away yawns with the order:)