Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lackawanna

Ray of Sunshine was working on a case today and she mentioned the town in the file, Lackawanna NY. She said "hmmm...sounds like an Indian name"

I said "it sounds like what is wrong with me. Lackawanna do anything"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't "Lackawanna" highlighted in "Dirty Dancing"?

kenju said...

HA! That describes me perfectly this week!

Anonymous said...

HAHA I love it!! I do believe im suffering from the same!

Marcy said...

hahah ... what a coincidence ... I Lackawanna get outta bed this morning .... I Lackawanna do the dishes in the sink right now ... and I Lackawanna work today. ;)

Tammy said...

Seamus- I didn't recall and that was one of my most favorite movies of all time (along with Shawshank Redemption) so I looked it up. It is based in NY in the Catskills but was actually filmed in Lake Lure NC. There you have it...your trivia lesson of the day.

Leen said...

seems lackawanna has been visiting a lot of folks lately.

:)

Anonymous said...

Boo! Hiss! The punning zone is alive and well ;-)

perdido said...

So, how cold is it today????