Sunday, January 18, 2009

Warm and Fuzzy

Whoever said that it is too cold to snow doesn't know squat. And Whoever said that it would warm up if it snowed still doesn't know squat.

It's been snowing all day. They are projecting 10-14 inches in this area.
And it's still only 9 degrees. But it is 9 ABOVE zero so I guess that is a heat wave.

It's been a lazy sort of day. I did manage to get a few things done this morning I but have mostly been enjoying the forced downtime.

As I was laying here (yeah I'm laying on my bed as I type)vegging out, Lee emailed me some pics from last weekend. Seeing this warmed me all up inside. There is nothing like cuddling a baby to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. On a cold day like today I was glad to see this.


Emma Rose and Boo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! She's adorable!!!

JeanMac said...

What a beauty! Just a lovely picture.
Thank you for all your support, by the way.

Mindie said...

What a cutie!

And that is freaking cold where you live!

And yep, for tonight anyway, Kabul, Afghanistan is pretty quiet.
Hopefully it'll stay that way. Lol.

Marcy said...

Wow, what a cutie-pie ... and the baby's not bad either! *snicker*

I'm cold after reading your post! Good thing we have a high of 68 again today here in hell, I mean Kansas ... :)

Back to Georgia tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT NAME! What a great picture...

Um we were supposed to get 4-6 inches (pfft! we got at least a foot). I have shoveled SIX times in the past 24 hrs. I am all done with this winter...

~Tracy~