Ok...so the problem may be laziness.
Yesterday I took my power walk and I puttered around the house in the morning and in the evening when I got home. I slept like a log. No pain in my hips. The 2 days before had been terribly lazy days. To the point that all I did was lie around all day. I guess my lazy ass really doesn't like me being THAT much of a lazy ass. Inactivity hurts me so I guess I have no choice but to get up and move, whether I like it or not. Anyway, for now it feels like an easy fix, I'll keep ya posted.
3 comments:
Yeah for you! Always feels better it's just to get kick started!
I know how that it. Inactivity breeds this horrible lack of energy. I'm tryiing to snap out of it, too. I went for a bike ride yesterday and actually felt well enough afterward to clean the house a little. I'm going to try again, today.
Any pain affecting mobility can be a real hassle besides being painful. Wish you speedy recovery.
Post a Comment