Monday, April 27, 2009

Super Fantastic Weekend!!

I cannot believe how awesome this past weekend was!

THe weather was pristine on Sat. I burned the last of my brush and raked some more. My Estate is looking pretty darn good. I also stripped my bed completely, right down to the bed skirt. I took off the heated mattress pad and put on the summer one. I washed all the bedding including the blankets, comforter and bed skirt. When I made the bed back up I only put on one blanket. I also switched over my summer clothes. All those heavy sweaters are neatly put away until next Fall. I even washed the windows on the front of the house.

Can you believe the burst of energy??? Can you believe all this is done and it's still only April?? Can you believe this isn't even the best part of the weekend??

What was the best part???

The Red Sox handed the Yankees their asses in a sling!! The Sox were so phenomenal. Jason Bay, Youk, Mike Lowell, Tek, Pedroia the Destroya and of course the man who totally rocks my socks Jacoby Ellsbury. Stealing home and stealing the hearts of baseball fans everywhere.

Yeah I'm a baseball, NASCAR, warm weather, sunny day, fresh sheets, tank top and shorts loving gal.

Hope you all had a Super Fantastic Weekend too!!

Oh and skip on over to visit Seamus and his new baby Gryphon. OMG....too adorable for words.

1 comment:

JeanMac said...

Whoa, too much energy, I'm jealous. So glad you're on a high - sounds like a great weekend.