Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

I dreamed all night. It's happened more and more lately. I guess it's just my frustration coming through. Last night I did dance with the devil in the pale moonlight. He was super hot and kissed like a dream. I woke up and my nightgown was off and I couldn't find it. I grabbed the pillow to cover myself and got out of bed to look for my nightie. I found it on the floor on the other side of bed. As I bent down to pick it up, while still trying to keep myself covered, I came into consciousness. I was in my own room. Alone. No Devil. No dancing. No pale moonlight. He had to have been there though, how else does one explain the nightie tossed on the other side of the bed???

A girl can dream right?

2 comments:

Grandma Lola said...

yes a girl can! Love you & the new happy place boobabe

Leen said...

does he have a brother or a cousin he can lend to me?