I was nicknamed Booh.unch by an aunt when I was little. It's obviously a made up word but one that has followed me for 42 years. I always have been and probably always will be Boo to alot of people. But for here, My Happy Place, I am evolving. I guess I could be known as "the blogger formly known as booh.unch" but I think I will just go by my given name of Tammy. Not Tamara or Tamela or Tamieka. Just Tammy. Yeah, that works for me.
******************************************************
I've been creeping back around in the online dating sites. Oh god did I just say that? Yup I did. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to date when you are 15 shades of jade. And 42 years old? Ple.ntyo.fish and Cu.pid are just teaming with fodder for my blog. I'm trying to stay open minded and hey I'm always up for a cup of coffee so we'll see what it brings.
4 comments:
you are much braver than i
:-)
Honestly though, meeting people on line is the easiest way although it might be the scariest.
I wish you luck with that. I'm just glad I don't have to do it....lOl
Good luck with your search. It seems the majority of people that are getting together lately have met on line.
I would recommend a pay site though. It weeds out the spam and the losers living in Mom's basement playing video games and doing bong hits. Unless that is your type in which case, plentyoffish.com is pperrrffeecctt. LOL
Post a Comment