I decided the other day that I like a man in Carharrt Pants. The cut of the pants seems to be flattering on most guys. There is a ruggedness that is just hot.


I like old tattered jeans too.

Wranglers are about the best for showing off a guys assets ;-)

And Alan looks great in his wranglers too.

George is the epitomy of a "wrangler guy". He has that downhome quiet ruggedness that makes me want to jump his bones.

Patrick...oh Patrick...any guy who could do this in a pair of jeans makes me wonder what he could have done without them.

Maybe the most attractive thing about carharrts or wranglers is the way they are worn. Pulled up is about the best as far as I can tell. The younger generation who wear their pants in an oversized fashion and half way down their butt are not showcasing what could be great assets.
5 comments:
amen and hallelujah. preaching to the choir, you are.
;-)
Indeed!
I always find myself "trying to help the kids walk" in those baggy jeans. They look so uncomfortable.
Is that Tim McGraw in that one picture up there? *rawr* That boy knows how to fill out some jeans. :)
Umm, yeah. Last night at Disneyland, a dude got out of the cart when Space Mountain ended and his shirt was up and his pants slid down showing half of his butt crack. I wish I'd had my camera cocked (ha ha, cocked) and ready. Now THAT would have been a picture for the blog.
I spoke fast enough, though, that I made Tony look at another man's bare butt. Hahaha! Man, that was funny.
I agree!!
Post a Comment