Ya know...one of the problems with
It's a mess. I'm a mess. I woke up in the night last night and thought WTF am I doing? Why am I trying so hard and why is it all so darned complicated? I know I'm filling a void. I need this to keep my mind occupied. I need this to keep the hope alive. I need.
This morning I did simplify. I went through my phone and deleted doors # 1, 2 and 3 and Curtains # 1 and 2. It's pretty certain I won't be needing them anyway. Now I only have regular contacts and Curtain #3. He and I are meeting for dinner on Friday. I've enjoyed our conversations the last couple of evenings, hopefully I won't have to delete him on Sat morn but I'll do what I gotta do.
3 comments:
When it stops being fun, then you know it is time to take a break. I am not one of those that believe that people should just wait for love to find them but the process can sure get annoying.
there's something to be said for having your plate awfully full. ;-)
just sayin'
You go GF!! Ya never know :) I cant wait to hear how it goes!
(((U)))
Post a Comment