When I sleep alone I tend to not move. Or at least I don't move much. When I get out of bed in the morning I can just pull up the blankets, fluff my pillow and it looks like I was never even in the bed.
Gary is the same way. I have seen his "unmade" bed after he has slept alone so I know it to be true.
When we sleep together.....well lets just say I have to start from scratch on making the bed in the morning. Now before you get any perverted ideas, the bed gets that way without any whoopie.
The other day I was making the bed on one such morning and I asked why if neither of us moves when we are alone the bed is such a mess when we sleep together. "Because I spend all night chasing you around the bed".
Throughout the night he cuddles me. He calls it chasing me. Some would say "spoons" but it's more than spooning. Often times we end up back to back and his arm still manages to rest on my hips. In the fleeting moments of consciousness that happen when either of us moves or rolls he always strokes me for a few seconds. It's like a natural instinct. I like it. I mentioned it to him once awhile back and he said it's a good thing I like it since he doesn't realize he's doing it. All the better.
After 2 nights alone in my bed, I'm looking forward to the "chase" tonight.
1 comment:
That's very sweet. :)
Post a Comment