Monday, October 25, 2010

Seems like it just never ends

"what's the matter Hon?"
"why can't things just be easy for once?"
"did you really think it would be easy?"
"no but I didn't think it was going to be so continuous as this"
"things will be easy, very soon, I promise"

Promises made yet seemingly impossible to uphold.

Kids. Mine. His. Constant source of discontent. Constant source of bickering and arguing and ungratefulness. Constant object of concern and worry. But a perfect target for love and caring.

Some day they will be grown and self supporting and have a mature nature. Until then, please let me keep my sanity.

2 comments:

perdido said...

just hang in there

this is some good stuff to read I sent to a friend once

http://www.steptogether.org/disengaging.html


http://csmchat.weebly.com/disengaging-made-easy.html

http://www.wednesdaymartin.com/blog/

This blog http://stepmumoftheyear.wordpress.com/

Leen said...

you'll get through it
i've no doubts

his, mine, and ours
is not an easy place to be

(((u)))