Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hope

Hope in a hopeless world.
I have seen a glimmer.
I am happy.


I chatted with a new fella for a few nights. Super nice guy. Wants all the same things I want. Totally single/divorced. Custody and support issues are ironed out. We talked very easily. He sounds perfect. But.... I'm not ready. I'm telling him tonight and I have already closed down my POF site. I want what I want but right now I want it with Gary. He and I talked last night and truthfully we both think we are right for each other it's just not the right time. It's only been a couple of weeks so I don't need to be in a hurry to move on. I can lick my wounds on my own for awhile. I'm not waiting forever but I really feel like it's worthy of a little more time. For now anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you told me... follow your heart, but keep it safe :)

Love you Boo!! <3