Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Still working on it

it takes a plan
it takes a dream
it takes hope
it takes resilience
it takes courage
it takes heart

Moving on with your life really can seem so overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes the busy work just isn't enough. Writing down the things it will take for me to move on was the next step in doing that. I've always had dreams and resilience and most of the time had a plan. My courage has waivered and hope has been dashed a few times but my heart always beats on.


*********

I wish he would call or text but for now I have to be satisfied with expressing that wish here and not pick up the phone. I have to give him the time and space he needs for both of our sakes. But I sure do wish I could talk to him.

1 comment:

perdido said...

stay strong...absence makes the heart grow fonder!