Monday, November 8, 2010

Well that was that

Short and sweet...Gary and I are splitting.
He says it's not about the kids and the discipline issues we have had. He says it's no one else. He says it's not me it's him. Blah Blah Blah

I'm devastasted beyond words.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh hon. I'm so sorry. :(

Leen said...

OH NO!
:(

I'm sorry honey.

(((u)))

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry sweetie. Im here - anytime, day or night. Same number.

Love you Honey!

Cin said...

I am sorry too. :(

perdido said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Hoping things work out the way you want. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Southern Gal said...

Oh, Tammy - I just saw this. I am so, so, so sorry. Stay strong (how trite that sounds) and know that lots of us out here love you! (not that it helps all that much, but we do!)